The following questions should be asked in a free analysis of your portfolio.
Where is your portfolio right now? Do you own mutual funds? Do you have any ETFs? What is your stock allocation currently? Do you have any individual stocks? What is your tax situation?
Two of Doug’s passions are teaching and coaching. A coach is not on the field; a coach wins a game by teaching the players who are on the field how to execute his strategies. If Doug was your wealth coach today, these are the five strategies he believes you should employ RIGHT NOW in order to reach your long-term financial goals:
- Write down your goals and objectives.
- Determine who your financial team is. These five positions should be included on your financial roster: Tax Manager, Assets Manager, Wealth Manager, Estate Attorney, Executor
- Compile a complete net worth statement.
- Compile an income statement.
- Have an assessment made of your asset managers (this is something that can be done by your wealth manager.)
If you would like Doug to look over your portfolio and give you his opinion on changes you may need to make—offensive and defensive—in order to achieve your financial goals, don’t hesitate to call our office at 800-391-1118 or email us at askdoug(at)dougfabian(dot)com and we will help you to move forward.