We read a lot of news here at Fabian Wealth Strategies, and occasionally we like to link up to the topics we’re reading and give our readers a chance to see the weekly news that we think is important.
As a reminder, our take on the markets is somewhat pessimistic and “bear-ish”. We think that opportunities for growth will come soon, but that opportunities for heavy losses are currently the most likely in this volatile market. Capital preservation is currently our priority for our clients.
Here’s some of the stories that are informing our point of view:
- Reuters: PIMCO’s Gross sees Fed QE3 hints in April
- Nasdaq: Dallas Fed Business Activity Slows
- Mercury News: Fed chief, Tesla and Apple help Wall Street rebound
- Bloomberg: U.S. Stocks fall in S&P 500’s Biggest Weekly Drop in 2012
- Wall Street Journal: Fed Resolves to Keep Interest Rates Low
- New York Times: APPL Elevates Markets
To hear Doug’s commentary on this week’s news in detail, listen to the podcast here. Also, check back tomorrow for an update on international news and how it effects your investments.