Fabian Wealth Strategies, a registered investment advisor, is managed by Doug Fabian. With our unique combination of asset management and investor education we have created a highly-effective wealth management firm.
Size matters. You have a direct connection to us because we're responsible to manage your money. Fabian Wealth Strategies is family-operated and we work well together as a strong financial management team. Clients love our smaller size because they get a connection that is built on our personal attention and service. Our clients always have access to any member on our team including Doug Fabian.
Performance AND Alignment of Philosophy Matter. As an investor you expect results. Your portfolio performance matters and it's what we work very hard to deliver every day. But when we begin with a new client, we always make sure that we are well-matched with them philosophically. Our investment philosophy includes…
- Capital Preservation is our number one objective through active management. We establish a sell discipline on every holding and then monitor it daily.
- Liquidity of your holdings is central to remain flexible enough to shift vehicles when needed – not get stuck with an unwanted holding when the market changes.
- Transparency in all your holdings and clear reporting that makes it easy for you and us to monitor results.
- Reduced Fees by never requiring an upfront fee or a penalty fee to exit (redemption or surrender fees).
- Trusted Custodian to hold your money. Fidelity Investments is our custodian that holds your account in your name and is always fully visible to you.
We've found that your investment philosophy decision is even more important than your investment performance decision because the investment philosophy is where you determine how you plan to protect and grow your assets first.
Fabian Wealth Strategies is a fee-only investment advisor specializing in exchange traded funds. Our investment philosophy gives our clients much higher confidence to manage their money in any type of market. We're currently accepting new clients in both growth and income portfolios.
For further information about our company see our disclosure page.
With over four decades of combined experience and our unique combination of asset management and investor education we have created a highly-effective wealth management firm.